From the Big Finish Archives!
We blow the dust off Big Finish Magazine Issue 3, which was originally published on CD in August 2003 and features interviews, behind-the-scenes insights, and previews of forthcoming audio productions.
- Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy discuss Doctor Who: Project Lazarus.
- Colin Baker, Maggie Stables and Bill Oddie discuss Doctor Who and the Pirates
- Jason Haigh-Ellery discusses the development of the Tomorrow People range of audio stories.
- Editors Jacqueline Rayner and John Binns discuss the Doctor Who: Short Trips books.
- Lisa Bowerman and Miles Richardson discuss the Bernice Summerfield audio stories.
- Behind the Scenes feature all the major people involved in the Doctor Who - Unbound audio stories.
Plus: trailers and excerpts from various Big Finish releases.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the timey-wimey nature of the Universe, some of the releases mentioned are no longer available to purchase.