From the Big Finish Archives!
We blow the dust off Big Finish Magazine Issue 2, which was originally published on CD in February 2003 and features interviews, behind-the-scenes insights, and previews of forthcoming audio productions.
- Elisabeth Sladen and Jeremy James discuss the first Sarah Jane Smith audio series.
- Lisa Bowerman and Katy Manning talk about Bernice Summerfield and the Plague Herds of Excelis.
- Interview with Caroline Morris and Nicola Bryant about The Fifth Doctor audio stories.
- Nicholas Briggs and Rob Shearman discuss Doctor Who: Jubilee with some deleted scenes.
- John Ainsworth interviews Sarah Mowatt, Mark McDonnell and Gareth Thomas about the first series of Dalek Empire.
Plus: trailers and excerpts from various Big Finish releases.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the timey-wimey nature of the Universe, some of the releases mentioned are no longer available to purchase.