From the Big Finish Archives!
We blow the dust off Big Finish Magazine Issue 1, which was originally published on CD in May 2001 and features interviews, behind-the-scenes insights, and previews of forthcoming audio productions.
- Nicholas Young, Philip Gilbert, Gareth Roberts and Rebecca Levene talking about The Tomorrow People audio series
- Producer Jason Haigh-Ellery discusses Fly Me to the Moon
- Colin Baker, Maggie Stables, Gary Russell and Alistair Lock discuss Doctor Who: Bloodtide
- An interview with Colin Baker
- Jason Haigh-Ellery, Nicholas Briggs and John Ainsworth discuss the Dalek Empire series
Plus: trailers and excerpts from various Big Finish releases.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the timey-wimey nature of the Universe, some of the releases mentioned are no longer available to purchase.