We love StoriesBig Finish produce great full-cast audio drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television fantasy series.
The majority of Big Finish releases can now be accessed on-the-go via the Big Finish App, which is now available for both Apple and Android devices.
The Big Finish App is offered completely free and can be found at the following links:
**Please note that from August 2020, the Big Finish app will only be supported for future updates on Android 5.1.1 and higher.
Unfortunately, the Big Finish App is not currently available to Kindle Fire users due to Amazon restrictions in the audiobook app category.
All qualifying purchases must be made directly from the Big Finish website, and you will need an active Big Finish account to log in and access your personal library of titles.
Note that in-app purchases are not possible at the present time.
If you buy CDs directly from Big Finish at an event such as Big Finish Day, please make sure you mention when you are buying that you have a Big Finish account and we will be happy to make the digital version available to you.
However, please note that due to a number of fraudulent claims, we can no longer process any unverified event purchases.
A handful of titles are not currently available for download, and therefore cannot be accessed via the Big Finish App - please refer to the list here for more details:
If you are experiencing issues downloading content to the Big Finish App, please try the following:
- Ensure that you have the most recent version of the app on your device - check the app store for your device.
- Ensure you have plenty of space available on your device as the app needs approx 2x the file size in order to unpack the downloaded zip file.
- Make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection, as if it drops out during the download, you may need to start again.
- Make sure that the BF App is open and in the foreground for the duration of the download (ie don't switch into another app).
- As a last resort, you may try deleting the app and re-installing it.
Note that once a release has been successfully downloaded, it should appear in the "Device" tab for playback.
Safeguarding Your Purchases
We strongly advise all our customers to ensure that you have downloaded all the content from our website which you have purchased and retain back-up copies locally in order to safeguard against future disappointment/loss of access eg in the event that BFP rights expire, and we can no longer offer the files here.
This page was last updated: 25th August 2020