We love StoriesBig Finish produce great full-cast audio drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television fantasy series.
- tweet a photo of yourself with your Big Finish collection (CDs, vinyl, or other merchandise), making sure you include the hashtag #creepingdeath in your post.
- post a photo of yourself with your Big Finish collection (CDs, vinyl, or other merchandise) on the Big Finish Productions Facebook wall, making sure you include the hashtag #creepingdeath in your post.
The competition is open between 15:00 BST on 24 May 2019 and 15:00 BST on 31 May 2019. Entrants must be 16+, UK residents only.
Ten (10) prize winners will be chosen, five (5) from all eligible entries on Twitter, and five (5) from all eligible entries on Facebook. Each prize winner will receive a copy of Doctor Who: The Creeping Death in special limited edition vinyl format.
Winners will be selected at random within two weeks from 31 May 2019 from all the eligible entries received.
FULL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Big Finish Productions, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: enter between 15:00 BST on 24 May 2019 and 15:00 BST on 31 May 2019.
3. No purchase is necessary however internet access and an active Twitter or Facebook profile are required.
4. To enter, either:
- Follow @bigfinish on Twitter and post a photo of yourself with your Big Finish collection (CDs, vinyl, or other merchandise), making sure you include the hashtag #creepingdeath in your post. Note: tweets from protected or private accounts will not qualify for entry. Or
- Like the Big Finish Productions Facebook page and post a photo of yourself with your Big Finish collection (CDs, vinyl, or other merchandise) on the Big Finish Productions wall, making sure you include the hashtag #creepingdeath in your post. Note: tweets from protected or private accounts will not qualify for entry.
5. Eligibility criteria.
By entering the Competition all entrants:
i) Warrant that they are the person in the photograph and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph to submit it as part of their entry;
ii) Agree that the Promoter has the right to publish and communicate to the public the photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
iii) Grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify their photo in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in all publications) for such purposes;
iii) Acknowledge that the Promoter may edit the photographs at its sole discretion;
iv) Agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against the the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title;
v) Agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against the Promoter in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from the Promoter's use of their photograph;
vi) Unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict the Promoter's use of the photographs;
vii) Shall, if they are under 18, have obtained the consent of a parent or a guardian (and will provide the Promoter with the contact details needed should this need to be verified);
vii) Confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
6. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. The Prize: ten (10) prize winners will be chosen, five (5) from all eligible entries on Twitter, and five (5) from all eligible entries on Facebook. Each prize winner will receive one copy of Doctor Who: The Creeping Death in special limited edition vinyl format.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
9. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of the winners acceptance.
11. Winner Selection: all eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 14 working days of the closing date. Winners will be selected via random electronic draw from all the eligible entries. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
i) Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
ii) Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
iii) Defame, misrepresent or insult other people or companies, including but not limited to the Promoter (and its partners);
iv) Promote any political agenda.
12. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via social media (either by Twitter direct message or Facebook reply comment) within 14 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner. If contacted, the winners will be provided with details on how to claim their prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
22. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Marketing Team, Big Finish Productions, PO Box 3787, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3TF up to three months after the Promotion closing date.
23. By entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
25. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Big Finish Productions, PO Box 3787, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3TF. Please do not send entries or claims to this address.