More details for the next six months of Torchwood are revealed - are you ready?
Producer James Goss tells us more: "Toshiko discovers a group with superpowers. Because it's Torchwood, they're operating out of a community centre, and they're not using their powers for good. Imagine if you could make the heads explode of people who annoy you. Would you use that power? Well, would you?"
These new monthly adventures have a whole variety from the Torchwood saga. Deadbeat Escape sees Murray Melvin return as Bilis Manger in a tale that’ll terrify you every second. The Last Beacon by Gareth David-Lloyd brings Ianto Jones and Dr Owen Harper together for a mission in the Welsh countryside. Andy Davison and Norton Folgate are reunited in Goodbye Piccadilly, and Gwen and Rhys are tested more than ever before in We Always Get Out Alive.
Returning in March, the Torchwood monthly releases for 2018 include:
19. The Death of Captain Jack by David Llewellyn, out in March 2018
20. The Last Beacon by Gareth David-Lloyd, out in April 2018
21. We Always Get Out Alive by Guy Adams, out in May 2018
22. Goodbye Piccadilly by James Goss, out in June 2018
23. Instant Karma by David Llewellyn, James Goss and Jonathan Morris, out in July 2018
24. Deadbeat Escape by James Goss, out in August 2018
Nick and Benji delve into Big Finish's world of audio drama with gusto... And with the latest Big Finish News, Listeners' Emails and the Randomoid Selectortron. There's a special report on Doctor Who Short Trips. Drama tease: Torchwood - Believe.